Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love Week 2011, Day 2


I love when my Mom sends Madden a Valentines package in the mail, with a cute card and a Valentines gift :)
Madden has the best Grandmas ever!
Thanks Mom!
xoxo

I love when the song comes on at the very end of "Despicable Me" and Madden starts to dance. But then his dancing just turns into running around in circles and he starts screaming "I'N DANCEEN!" while out of breath and laughing :)

I love these pink and white frosted animal cookies. Until last week, I don't think I have had these since I was a little girl. And I forgot how delicious they were! I ate the whole bag in 3 days. And lucky for me, Madden doesn't even like them! So when we went grocery shopping again this weekend, I picked up 2 more bags. :)
They were my dessert tonight.
Love them!

I love when my husband unexpectedly gets the rest of the week off from school because of a Physical Therapy Conference going on in New Orleans that all of his professors are at.
Love that that means we get to spend more time with him for Love Week! ;)

Stay tuned for more loves...

5 comments:

da Silva Family said...

love this idea!! Grandma's are the best...looks like Madden loves that movie--we haven't seen it yet. We'll have to watch it

Faye said...

I LOVE that I have the cutest grandkids in the world to send Valentines gifts to. Glad Madden likes the movie. I figure since you are holed up this winter it would get put to use.

Nancy said...

I think it is so funny how much more I am checking out boy clothes now, and I love those plain red PJ's... I'm thinking they would actually perhaps coordinate with big sis PJ's for the holidays! Brand?

Mandy said...

The pictures of Madden "dancing" are way too cute! Kids are so fun. Also, circus cookies are my favorite.

The Youngs said...

Awww you're so cute! We love Despicable Me and Animal Cookies too!!!