Very cool place...
And even more cool to know that it is the only original building still standing from the famous White City (aka Chicago's World Fair of 1893, from the book The Devil in the White City).
But don't you hate when you go on a fun family outing and totally remember to bring your camera...only to get there and find out that the battery is completely dead...so then the only pictures you get are really crappy cell phone pictures??
Ya, I hate that too.
I also hate when the one exhibit that is specifically geared towards my child's age group is closed for "maintenance".
Whatev.
At least it was a free museum day.
And I do love any excuse to go into the city :)
And even better, I love when Randy is on a 2-week break from school and I get some fun, quality time with my little family :)



4 comments:
Hey Tiff....maybe this is another place you can take me and Mom when we come out to visit this summer.
You better keep showing Madden pictures of his grandpa Hunt, and talking me up bigtime... so he will jump in my arms when I see him.
Oh I can't believer that water area was closed!! Of course they would do that on a free day! You guys will have to come with Addie and I sometime when it isn't a free day! After reading DITWC I think it is so cool to go to the science museum. I'm glad you at least got to spend some time together as a fam. Enjoy Randy's break!!
What a fun day! I can't wait to do that kind of stuff with Bella. xo
Fun! I love going to things like that and it's always nice when they are free!
Post a Comment