Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love Week 2011, Day 6


Love my diet cherry pepsi.
Like, really really really a lot.
Can't get through the day without one...(or two, or three...)
In fact, couldn't go through life without it.
I'm not joking.
I love it that much.


Totally in love with this song right now.
It is currently #1 on my running mix and I can't get enough of it.
Love the video too!
Pause the music on my sidebar and listen to it.
Love Adele.
She is amazingly talented.


Love snuggling on the couch with Madden and watching Disney movies together.
Todays movie of choice?
Finding Nemo.
Love it.



Love this recent family picture.
(taken at Tanner and Josie's wedding in December)
Love my family So So much.
Love every.single.person in this picture.
Love.Love.Love.

Stay tuned for more loves...

3 comments:

Faye said...

I was pretty happy when I saw this family photo too - thanks for all being there - lots of happy memories attached to it :)

ensman said...

love your dress in the picture B! Where did you get it? Your family looks so happy:)

Tiffany said...

B, I got my dress from H&M last summer.