Love that my FREE issue of People Magazine came in the mail today....excited to read it on the treadmill at the gym tomorrow morning! 4 more weeks of free issues and then I gotta remember to hurry and cancel it before they start charging me :)

Love the Valentines aisle at Target and the excitement on Madden's face when he picked out his Dora & Diego valentine treat. :)
Loved hearing his sweet little voice say "Tee-Too Mommy!" (translation: "Thank you, Mommy!") on the car ride home as I opened his valentine treat for him.


Love this mischievous look on his face as he tries to sneak away with his mouth full of chocolate :)
Love that every Friday is pizza-and-a-movie-night for our little family :) I look forward to it every week!

Stay tuned for more loves...

4 comments:
We just finished our yummy pizza! We have the same Friday tradition. And I'm dying to get my hands on that issue of people.
lovin the love posts :)
Andy and Beth have Friday-Pizza-Night every week. Because of this, we started Breakfast-For-Dinner-Sundays at our house.
Also, I am a major fan of People Magazine. I love it. I LOVE IT! I got the four free issues deal and wanted to cry when the month was over.
so i've seen your cute blog from tracis and just wanted to say hi! i'm from snowflake and randy's brother trent and i were friends. i love this little love week feature! and totally agree about loving pizza and movie night, we do it every week and i always look forward to it!
Post a Comment