Love that exactly 4 years ago today,
Randy snuck into my room in the early morning hours before the sun had come up
Woke me up
Got down on one knee
Told me how much he loved me
Put a beautiful diamond ring on my finger
And asked me to marry him
Love that after I said yes he took me to breakfast at Dennys in my pajamas
Because thats how we roll. :)
Love that I get to call him my husband and my valentine for the rest of eternity...
Love you, Babe
Happy Valentines Day/Engagement-Aversary!
xoxo


3 comments:
Holy Cow!! I don't look at your blog for a week and I have tons of catching up to do! I love all the posts. You guys are just too cute... and happy engagement anniversary day. I had no idea!
Can you be any cuter? I love all your love posts. Good job Tiff!
That girl in the video has a beautiful voice, howcome I never heard of her? is it because I'm old and clueless?
Post a Comment