Love when Madden's hair is long enough for me to style into a mo-hawk.
Its not worth the battle to style it like this on a daily basis, so it usually only gets mo-hawked on Sundays for church.
I love it. :)
(But now I am noticing in this profile picture that he has some serious sideburns going on. Maybe it is time for a haircut...)
Love my church calling, teaching the 3 and 4 year old sunbeams.
Love that I get to share my calling with my husband.
Love the hilarious things the kids say every Sunday that make us laugh.
Last week we played a game with the kids where we sat in a circle and spun a bottle and then whoever it pointed to had to answer a question about the lesson.
(The manual described and suggested this game as a follow-up activity to the lesson.)
Love that today one of the girls asked if we could play "spin-the-bottle."
:)
I really really hope that my sunbeams aren't going home every week and telling their parents that Brother and Sister Brimhall taught them how to play "spin-the-bottle."
Love baking pretty pink valentine treats to deliver to friends tomorrow for love day.
Love catching Randy and Madden in a sweet moment...
Cuddling on the bed and watching cartoons before bedtime.
Love that my husband is wearing a Mountain Dew t-shirt in this picture while a bottle of mountain dew sits right next to him on the nightstand :)
Love that tomorrow is love day and I get to spend it with my two valentines :)
xoxo



3 comments:
How exciting about your new car!! I also love that family picture of all of you. Happy Valentines Day!!
Love that my mom has that same mt dew shirt!! HAHAHAH!! so funny to me : )! and I also loved reading these posts. Miss you!!
LOVED eating those cookies! :) Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment