Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love Week 2011, Day 4


I love my Victorias Secret boyfriend sweats. Especially during these freezing cold winter months, when we spend a lot of time inside. I live in these babies. They are the most comfortable sweats I have ever worn in my entire life.
Buy some for yourself as a treat for Love Week.
Seriously.
Do it.


I love my Nike+ running chip. I could never run without it! If you want to motivate yourself to run faster or farther...or just run period, then get one of these.


And my last MAJOR love today is my NEW CAR! After the past year and half of sharing one car, we finally buckled down and bought a 2nd car. And just in time...Randy starts his full-time clinical at the hospital in just a few more weeks and a 2nd car was a must before he started.
Love the fact that Madden and I aren't trapped inside the house all day, every day.
Love the fact that I don't have to coordinate my daily trips to the gym or running errands around my husbands schedule.
Love the fact that I don't have to bundle Madden up in his pajamas and blankie in the negative degree weather to take Randy to and from school whenever we need the car.
Love it.
What a perfect (and unexpected) treat for Love Week! :)

Stay tuned for more loves...

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats on the new car!!! And I'm totally intrigued by the sweats. I'm going to look them up online right now.

Cheryl said...

Nice! That's awesome that you got a new car! How fun. I totally know how you feel. We had to share a car all summer and Derick worked like 45 minutes away so I was stuck at home with nothing to do! Awful! Enjoy it!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

love your new car!!!!! and i can't run w/out my nike chip. i love that thing.

Faye said...

I love your car - and I'm so happy for you to have some wheels to go where ever you want whenever you want. Awesome!

da Silva Family said...

Love your new car too! We only had one car for a little while and it was the worst! now we'll have to go do something fun!

Nancy said...

Woo Hoo! A new car! You didn't just buy the mini van now- you know you're gonna have like a million kids. ;) You've been talking about those sweat pants forever- I've gotta buy some!

D-dawg said...

Tiffany- those sweats look so great- I'll have to get some for after baby.

Question- do you have to have special nike shoes to use the nike chip? I want to get one for Dave. I've heard theyre great but have no idea how they work.

Janelle said...

yay for a new car. you guys were not kidding around with your car shopping. we've got to kick our butts in gear and get one for us. can't wait to see it.