Monday, February 7, 2011

Love Week 2011


Inspired by my super cute friend Denae's blog, I decided to do Love Week this year. She does it on her blog every year and I love it! So for the rest of this week leading up to Valentines Day, I will write a post every day about things that I love. I think its going to make me feel better about this ridiculously-below-freezing weather we are living in right now.
And its going to be fun!
You should do it too! :)

Today I love friends who have their babies send Madden his very first valentine in the mail. :) And from a girl, even better! She was even thoughtful enough to make it a Lightening McQueen valentine! (Madden's fave!) It was a pleasant surprise for him when he woke up from his afternoon nap!
Thanks Bella!
xoxo
p.s. I also love my front loader washing machine...although you can't tell from Madden's clothes in the above picture. I promise he doesn't normally look like that. I swear we change his clothes like 3x a day because he makes such a mess everytime he eats anything. And this is what his shirt looks like when he eats bright blue gogurt right before his nap and then takes a nap in that same shirt.

I love Mondays because The Bachelor comes on. Sometimes I feel bad for watching that show. Its kinda trashy. And I hate how fake it is. And how pathetic it is. But I still.keep.watching.it. I can't help myself. I LOVE it.

I love running. (duh!) Which is why today I officially registered for another half-marathon here in Chicago. It will be my 3rd half. And the best part about this one is I am running it with 4 of my Chicago besties! Race day is May 15th. I can hardly wait!

Stay tuned for more loves throughout the week...

6 comments:

CMC said...

I love Love week! So happy Madden liked his valentine. Eric and I deliberated which one he'd like best for a little while...I mean, Bella did. Happy love week!!! xo

Josie said...

Love week...what a cute idea! I, too, love Monday nights for the exact same reason. The Bachelor is so bad, but yet so good! :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK I love this idea. I'm stealing it!

ashalston said...

Hell yes you are running it with your chicago besties. i cannot wait! i'm running it for a big fat 64oz coke zero at the end.

Nancy said...

You know how I feel about the bachelor... ;)

Now, Madden. Cutest. Thing. Ever. I love me a messy eater. Madden and Liv would get along just fine in this department! lol

Janelle said...

k - i love all these posts! and i'm so pumped to run that half all together!!

and, um, i must confess: i totally read ahead and spoiled the bachelor! i couldn't control myself. but i still wanna have a finale party. and i promise i won't give ANY hints.