** April 3-5, 2015 **
Another year, another Easter in St. George with the Clowards.
I'm really loving this tradition we've started.
This year, we added a fun new tradition and went to a breakfast and easter egg hunt on the golf course.
There were live bunnies there that the kids could play with too, which they loved.
And of course no trip to St. George is complete without a meal or two at Irmitias for tacos!
(or without like 4 stops at Swig for pink sugar cookies. which I have no pictures of because I ate them too fast the second they were in my hands)
Or without a little red rock hiking...
Then came Easter morning...
the kids woke up to Easter baskets from the Easter bunny, we watched conference, and then had a delicious Easter brunch
After a little more conference watching (and pink sugar cookie eating), the kids went on a little Easter egg hunt in the backyard...
When the 3 baby cousins woke up from their naps, they had their own little Easter egg hunt out back...
(It was a little too windy for them though)
And once they figured out there was candy inside the eggs, they were done.
I love these Easter memories of ours...
and I love my little family.
I'm so thankful that they are mine forever and ever.











No comments:
Post a Comment