Wednesday, August 12, 2015

lately

** March 24, 2015 **


date night with this one, where we ate frozen yogurt for dinner, played with puppies at the puppy store and he spoke pikachu language to me all night


House-Hunting date night, where we fantasized about buying a house



St. Patrick's Day Fun.
Green lemonade was about as festive as I got this year.
Lucky for Madden, he has a fun dad who helps him build a leprechaun trap every year.



Top Golf date night, where we ate injectable donut holes


This little freaker learned how to open doors...and now he is always on the run...and I am always frantically chasing after him!



Cubs Spring Training date night, where we spent $22 on a damn good lobster roll


Annnnd back to physical therapy...
I swear my back JUST got better and now I have a really bad case of post-tib tendinitis.
Its a good thing I'm married to a physical therapist...

No comments: