** July 8-10, 2015 **
After our 4th of July celebration in Snowflake, Randy had to head home to get back to work and I left the kids with my in laws for a few days so I could drive out to Vegas to see my bestie, Jamie.
She lives in Philly and we NEVER get to see each other, so when she told me she was gonna be in Vegas for a few days I knew I just HAD to go see her!
We stayed at the Luxor and spent our time lounging by the pool, eating yummy food, shopping, and staying up way too late talking and laughing and reminiscing about the good ol' days in Chicago...
Man, I love this girl!
Wish we lived closer to each other :(
But I also kind of love that since we DON'T live close to each other, we get to meet up in these fun places and make these fun vacation memories together!
Now lets plan our girls trip to NYC!

No comments:
Post a Comment