** August 16, 2015 **
You guys!!!!
How is my baby old enough for nursery already!?
I still remember the first day Madden went to nursery when we lived in Chicago...
I remember it like it was yesterday!
Time is moving way too fast!
Part of me looooooves when my babies go to nursery because I can finally go to sunday classes and actually get something out of church, instead of spending 3 hours chasing a crazy toddler up and down the church hallways.
But then part of me hates it, because it means my babies are growing up :(
Slow down, Beckett!
You might be my last, and I just want you to stay this fun age forever and ever!
Love, Mom
xoxo
And in other family news, Madden lost another tooth...
This is his top front one and much more noticeable.
Now he talks with a lisp and its basically the cutest ever.
He was so excited to get a visit from the tooth fairy...he even wrote her a note:
And then the tooth fairy stayed up way too late watching Parenthood on Netflix and totally forgot to leave $ under Madden's pillow
(ooops!)
Madden was seriously devastated the next morning when he saw his tooth was still there and NOTHING from the tooth fairy.
The tooth fairy felt so bad that she made up for it by leaving him extra $ the following night...
(that damn forgetful tooth fairy!)
Can I just say how much I love this stage of life we are in?
Playing tooth fairy, dropping my baby off to nursery, making memories in our new home...
For so long I have felt like we were in these stages where I anxiously looked ahead to the next stage...
When we were in Chicago, I looked forward to the day our school days were over and Randy was in his career....
When we were trying for so long to have another baby and in our fertility treatment days, I looked forward to the day Madden would have a sibling...
When we were in an apartment for so many years, I looked forward to the day we would finally have a home for our family...
And now these are the days.
And I'm just kind of in love with my life and my family right now.


No comments:
Post a Comment